Sunday, December 25, 2011

Electronic Music (original music) Moog Animoog Korg M50


Made with: Korg M50 Moog Animoog Electronic music Is where I want to be Electronic music Discover reality Electronic music Can you feel the intensity Electronic music It'a in the air for you and me With the turn of the Dial I adjust the resonance With the turn of the Dial The song becomes more intense With the turn of the Dial I adjust the frequency With the turn of the Dial It's in the air for you and me Electronic music Sweeps across the industrial scene Electronic music Generated electronically Electronic music Let me take you to the third degree Electronic music It's in the air for you and me

Coupon Delonghi Tower Heater Purchasing Miele S163




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links